Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-03-2003 , 10:39 PM
Subscriber

Problem

firstly, if this thread is too bleh to be on the board then go ahead and delete it
but if i wanted to give someone a very hard time (over the net) how would i do it without resorting to anything illegal like hacking?
i only ask because of some shit that me and someone else are going through, and its not right, but it wont stop user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com

# 2 20-03-2003 , 11:22 PM
Subscriber
hacking, viruses may suit your needsuser added image
I have little know-how on them though, sry

<a href="https://www.d2lodshop.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">D2lodshop</a>
<a href="https://www.gatcity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">GAT City</a>
<a href="https://www.rhymbox.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="blank">XMPP instant messaging</a>

# 3 20-03-2003 , 11:27 PM
Subscriber
i didnt want to go with anything like that because its illegal, a lot of ppl dnt like it, id be hated for doing it etc user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com

# 4 20-03-2003 , 11:48 PM
ignorance is bliss :p

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!

# 5 21-03-2003 , 03:06 AM
I know this is evil, but subscribe that person's email address to a bunch of spam sites. That will be a good way to annoy him.

The other option is to simply ignore the person bothering you. Karma and all that crap. user added image

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job

# 6 21-03-2003 , 03:18 AM
Subscriber

# 7 21-03-2003 , 03:21 AM
SM Tea Boy
Nem not a lot you can do about it m8 other than change your mail addy, ICQ numbers etc and get a decent firewall, hey it isn’t fair but life’s a real bitch sometimes.

Closing b4 someone comes up with a really bad idea user added image

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"