Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 06-06-2003 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber

Cartoon character : Bender

hi all futurama fan ! for those who don t know what is futurama i must explain : it s a funny TV-show created by Matt Groening (the simpsons). So i like the robot called Bender :headbang: ! bender = he likes drink beer and take some cigar :thumbsup: so i decided to model it and maybe i ll do an animation. i take the "toon" shader at highend3d.com and i improve it to obtain what i want.
ok i stop comment with my bad english and i show u the render (the job was done in 4 hour this afternoon)
some comments plz ! user added image

Attached Thumbnails

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !
# 2 06-06-2003 , 06:54 PM
This is cool. I'd go for more of a contrast between the two gray colors, because right now it doesn't look as well as it should. Maybe even try adding another light to give more contrast? I dunno.

Are you using Maya on the Mac? If so, which toon shader did you get to work because I haven't found one yet that works all that great. user added image

# 3 07-06-2003 , 09:56 AM
Subscriber

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !