SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Hello all, a rank newbie here saying howdy

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

08-04-2020, 03:54 AM   #1
Thetexan

Hello all, a rank newbie here saying howdy
Just got maya and wanted to Jon in because I know Iíll be needing help. I followed a tutorial today and actually was able to render 30 frames and wa quite proud of myself.

Then the excitement left when after I did something and was not able to do it again. When I hit the render button the render view window no longer showed up and displayed the render. It was there several times and then not. Wha could I have done?

Remember the answer will almost certainly be my ignorant button pushing.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Tex
08-04-2020, 11:17 AM   #2
David
SM Site Programmer

Hi Tex,

Welcome to SimplyMaya i Made you a short video which I hope will help

https://youtu.be/8q4mDVXXweM

All the best
David