SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Camera and Aim Problem

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

13-05-2020, 10:25 AM   #1
aefa73

Camera and Aim Problem
Hello everyone!

I usually use a simple camera for my render views and all is fine, but I've been trying to use the camera and aim and noticed that when I move the camera the scene and the IPR render update accordingly. On the other hand, when I move the aim, the scene updates but the IPR (nor regular render) doesn't update the view. I have to move a bit the camera so it will update the render. I remember, before it was easy to aim constrain a camera to an object but now days, the aim constraint puts the camera sideways of the object. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any response!
Al