Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 09-07-2003 , 10:12 AM

questions to material

question mapping size
when i want to resize the mapping size of a file-texture, i open the attribut editor of the 2dtexture and by changing the value of uv-repeat i can take the size of the mapping.
but when i have two objects in difference sizes and i want them to have the same material in same sizes, i can´t reach this by trying several numbers of repeatment. it would be much better, if there were a possibilty to scale the sizes in units.

question
i need a two sided material, the inner side of the object should get a white colour whereas the outer side should get an orange colour.

question
is there a maya.iff-plugin for opening .iff-files in photoshop ?

question iff-browser
is there in maya a browser for viewing the iff-files, par exemple for watching the textures?
the fcheck picture-viewer shows simply one picture. i haven´t found a possibilite to switch further for watching the folling ones.

acdsee, my first class picture viewer, doesn´t give the possibity for waching iff-files.

# 2 09-07-2003 , 12:47 PM

# 3 09-07-2003 , 06:58 PM