Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 25-09-2003 , 11:21 PM

anyone here use COMCAST HighSpeed Internet?

Hey guys, im just wondering if any of you here are using COMCAST HighSpeed Internet as your internet provider. Its said on their site the speed is 1.5mbps down/up and i talked to the tech guy on the phone and said the same thing. I dont know if its true or whatever. But its $40+ a month and so im just looking for some feedback if its really that fast and what problems you guys get before I order it. Thanks!

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 2 25-09-2003 , 11:27 PM
Whatever its advertised at, you wont get. Im on 1MB cable and dont get 1MB of bandwidth.

You could try some of the speed test sites and see what other people using that ISP are getting.

# 3 26-09-2003 , 12:51 AM
after a while, it doesn't matter how fast your speed is; the server of a webpage only has so much bandwith, and if it is less than your bandwidth (because it is splitting up to many people) then it will be slower. only if the server is broadcasting at 1.5+ mbps and you are the only one on will you get full speed.