Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-10-2003 , 05:04 AM

Painter 8?????

i don't know if i should have posted in the technical forum ( i don't know if its only for maya so i posted here) here's the deal. i downloaded the trial version of corel painter 8 to see if it was worth the buy, installed it, opened it, the display is all messed up. made a new doc, instead of getting a nice clean white doc, i get a blue pile of cr@p, even the color picker is blue. i think its my g-force card?? what do you guys think??user added image

Gen

# 2 14-10-2003 , 11:01 AM
I don't know, maybe.

But I tried painter 8 yesterday too, and It's great, I'm not that good of a painter/drawer, but this program is fun to use. And I think I'm really gonna practice my 2D skills now.

# 3 14-10-2003 , 08:37 PM
NOOOOO!!! but i have a g-force 420 64 DDR video card, how can painter be giving me problems? i has to be compatible, it just has to!! for crying out loud its a g-force. someone help!user added image

# 4 14-10-2003 , 08:42 PM
Yeah, I got a Geforce 4 Go in this laptop.

# 5 16-10-2003 , 08:10 AM

solved it!!

well, as i thought, it was xp, (that's strange though but..) anyway i switched to 2k, so now its working. i'm still considering buying painter though.user added image