Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 19-07-2007 , 05:46 PM

Maya Demo Unable to complete

My cousin is attempting to download the Maya demo and to confirm she has to get the email but it never sent the email, does it take awhile to receive the Email or is there a different problem? thanks for the help!

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 2 23-07-2007 , 02:32 AM
I don't know how the procedure is to download the demo. U fill in a form on the "Autodesk Maya Personal Learning Edition Download" page and you are probably able to download it from the next page.
https://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...112&id=9432085

It's a fully automated system and if there is a e-mail confirmation, u should receive it instantly. Could it be that your cousin mistyped the e-mail address?
If any problems with the site, u should contact discreet.com.

# 3 23-07-2007 , 09:14 AM
Subscriber
if your cousin is using hotmail or yahoo or anything like that, make sure to check the spam folder. Sometimes e-mails like that get sent there.