Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 12-06-2003 , 03:08 PM

No Menus

I just noticed this one day and now its really bugging me. There is probably a simple switch to turn it back on, but can someone help me?

Attached Images

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 2 12-06-2003 , 03:40 PM
shift + m to toggle your panel menus on and off; ctrl + m for the main menu.

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 3 12-06-2003 , 07:35 PM
Subscriber
Good one Nitro. Also, you can change it in the Preferences window. (Window>Settings/Preferences>Preferences) Under the Interface catagory are the "show menu bar" choices. Snoop around inside this window. There are quite a few things you can adjust.

# 4 13-06-2003 , 05:45 PM
Thank you, I knew it was something that simple.

mahalo,

Myk

<a href="https://www.metic.net" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.metic.net</a><br />
# 5 15-06-2005 , 08:09 PM

THANX!!!

I thought I would never find this... so simple.

This should be sticky, or perhaps posted in the tips & tricks section.

Wow, I accidentally made my panels disappear while vigorously modelling user added image Me and my hotkeys... user added image

I better add this to my Maya hotkey sheet I made.

Thanks guys, I love this forum!!!

!MasterFool