Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 29-06-2011 , 09:25 AM
think this will be my final render...
simply comped the passes with an image background

Attached Thumbnails
# 32 29-06-2011 , 12:17 PM
One of the best gundam model i've have seen yet...Nice compositing

# 33 30-06-2011 , 12:52 AM
Subscriber
it seems like you've taken the focus away from the toy and given it to the dog and they are now competing for attention, but the dog wins because it's bigger and dog-like

if you want to put a dog in there you could put the gundam on a table and have the dog blurred out in the background as a dof effect.

seems like such a waste to have the coolest gundam model on the entire forum and then just have it take up such an itty bitty bit of the screen

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 34 30-06-2011 , 01:59 AM
thank you for the advice i have made another comp on the final entry thread... i would like to keep the gundam on the table but i dont have much time to do it... and my laptop sucks.... thanks

# 35 30-06-2011 , 02:02 AM
# 36 30-06-2011 , 02:27 AM
Subscriber
the closeups that you did are really good! you should be quite proud user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 37 30-06-2011 , 02:48 AM
thanks mate... user added image
this is my first time attempting on a challenge...