Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 27-04-2007 , 07:35 AM

Real Flow Plug-ins for Maya problems

Hey,

I've downloaded the Real Flow 4 plug-ins for Maya 8 off the Next Limit website and tried several times to load it in Maya. I've placed all the files in the correct folders and the plug-ins show up in the Plug-in Manager in Maya 8. My problem is that it will not let me load the plug-ins. The auto-load creates errors that state "The operation completed successfully." I would appreciate any help.

thx

# 2 27-04-2007 , 10:41 PM
Subscriber
I hav had this exact same problem, I hope someone can come up with an answer soon lol, r u using a real copy of realflow, or the trial, as i am usin the trial and wonder if that has anything to do with the problem!

Somebody help us!!!! lol

# 3 29-04-2007 , 11:45 PM

# 4 30-04-2007 , 12:32 AM
Subscriber
ta for v feedback but i have installed in the plug in manager properly, its actually maya that is coming up with an error when i do as u have suggested

# 5 30-04-2007 , 02:31 AM
tis true. dont know why but maya wont allow the plug-ins to be loaded