Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 07-07-2008 , 08:49 AM

last post

Dear David,
I have spent most of the last twenty four hours thinking about advice I gave you, and what I can do with the rest of my life. I probably have less time than you (I'm 65, with 30+years clean and sober, which I used think would be my claim to fame, but I've realized that there is so much more I can do. I teach Thai children who are having problems in school, and I usually show that it is the school which has problems. The main thing is that all of my students go back to school and perform successfully. One of my greatest teaching tools is Maya, and some of your mini lessons produce miracles . . . students who learn visually"get it" when they're shown a video on filling a cup with water, or even how to show the inside and the outside outlines of the cup, and I'm talking about kindergarten and first grade kids. I've decided to spread the news on my results and meathods. I haven't quite figured out how, but I've determined that its going to be a spjectacular revalation of Maya as a teaching tool. Don't worry, I will be meticulous about giving credit where credit is due. I hope you had a wonderful birthday . . . I had a wonderful re-birthday.

Thanks, and all good things,
Barry

Last edited by Barry McKee; 07-07-2008 at 09:12 AM.