Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 31 31-05-2011 , 02:31 PM
Thank You Serzz (and Ben), I appreciate the answer & info. Nuke and AE are probably the most popular I've heard of for the post production work. I'm guessing you're using Final Gather, GI, and Caustics? Have you ever used Importons & Irradiance Particles? (I get the impression a lot of people may 'skip' over Importons and Irradiance Particles, -to test out Iray ).

Thanks again, and I'm curious to find out what thing it is you want to correct :-) . Awesome work!

# 32 31-05-2011 , 09:15 PM
@Ben.. definitely I should try with BOF... thx for reminding me user added image

@joshpurple I used FG and tried to use Caustic... Acctually the Caustic is the thing that I would like to repair.
Sometimes I use GI and sometimes FG... it is good to know both way (and baybe even blend them together)...

thx again for all comments.. user added image

# 33 02-06-2011 , 01:55 PM
Subscriber
Just a quick revision re: the Bokeh effect: The Bokeh effect is not accessed through the lights attribute editor, but via the mia lens_bokeh node attached to the camera.

Sorry, was thinking about it after I posted yesterday and was bugging me that what I had wrote didnt seem right.

# 34 03-06-2011 , 08:53 PM
Head of 3d Admedia
man you have really nailed this one

# 35 27-06-2011 , 08:04 PM

# 36 27-06-2011 , 10:33 PM
Very cool Serzz, Thank you! Nice idea, and great presentation.

# 37 28-06-2011 , 06:05 AM
I have a doubt in saving brushes in visor...While saving in visor, i can't grab icon by dragging in the paintfx panel...Can anybody tell some idea???...Thanks in advance...

sadhuuuuu
# 38 28-06-2011 , 08:33 AM
The thin red line

I have a doubt in saving brushes in visor...While saving in visor, i can't grab icon by dragging in the paintfx panel...Can anybody tell some idea???...Thanks in advance...

I think I have just answered your question in maya basics..........dave

https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthre...347#post321347