Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 22-08-2012 , 08:19 PM
Subscriber
- I am not feeling the egglette holders, they are a bit restrictive for me.

- The wall can work, you may have to make that wall interesting though, like with a cool wallpaper, or faint reflection of the egg beater that's cornering those eggs (depending on the camera angle).

- If you have the parent egg in either Attack Position or defense position (Any reference to Yu-Gi-Oh is clearly coincidental user added image ), i would consider having a few egglettes next to the parent egg maybe taunting the beater and the remainder further back scared; hugging each other crying; trying to escape...something like that.

Good Luck

"From Concept to Completion"
# 17 27-08-2012 , 09:22 PM
Subscriber
what if i replace the egglette holders with little feet?

I place my mother egg in defense position and end my turn user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 18 30-08-2012 , 11:54 AM
Subscriber
Ok, so there's something funny going on with the uploading but here's an image.

Attached Thumbnails

Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
# 19 30-08-2012 , 12:49 PM
Subscriber
and another image. I haven't read what the nutritional info on the egg carton says, i just saw it printed in the egg carton in the fridge and thought I should put one on here

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Chirone; 30-08-2012 at 12:52 PM.
# 20 30-08-2012 , 03:17 PM
EduSciVis-er
I don't know, I don't think it's a necessary addition. I'm not sure I see those in my egg cartons, and it just adds a distracting element perhaps. It's up to you. I like your shading overall. Are you going to have the front egg gripping the skewer more? It doesn't look like he's holding it much.

# 21 30-08-2012 , 09:25 PM
Subscriber
hmm... well it was only printed to the egg carton, it wasn't a sticker like what I've got there. Maybe i'll just take out the white

yeah, I'll have it gripping the skewer, I haven't gone back to remake the arms. They are still in their original position.

# 22 30-08-2012 , 10:08 PM
Subscriber
just thought of something cool, how about having the egg beater's power cord plugged into the wall back there and one of the egglettes also threatening to pull it out if it gets any closer. lol. Its just an idea.
Its kinda difficult to see that last egglette that is tucked in the background there.
I like the wallpaper peel, it gives the background some interest.
the scene looks a tad empty though, how about some utensils, cups , salt and pepper shaker, lol something to fill the scene.

"From Concept to Completion"
# 23 31-08-2012 , 01:47 AM
Subscriber
Yeah, I might need to move some of the egglettes around a bit. and change the expression of the one still in the egg carton.

I suppose I can add a pot on the stove, I should add on a switch and power socket onto the oven like the one at home. I could hang some cups up above the eggs too. You can't see it now that there's a giant shadow but there is a cupboard at the top.