Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 29-05-2006 , 10:55 AM
Subscriber

Future eX-WIP Ferrari Enzo

Hi all,

Thought I would share some of what I am working on atm. Been trolling around the forums the past week or so. And bounced into a thread that I share a similar problem with the starter - that's not ever finishing a project.

So without further adieau, here is my next future eX-WIP:

user added image

Lots of work still to do. More smoothing, details, and just a bit more modeling. Havent decided if I will add an interior or what I plan on doing with the car when I finish modeling and texturing.

# 2 29-05-2006 , 09:39 PM
Subscriber
SEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYY!!!:attn:

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 3 29-05-2006 , 11:52 PM
Heh, don't feel bad. I have only finished a single 3d project in my entire 3d life (2 years).

The model - very nice start!!! user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 4 02-06-2006 , 11:29 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by MattTheMan
Heh, don't feel bad. I have only finished a single 3d project in my entire 3d life (2 years).

The model - very nice start!!! user added image

I think i know why i dont finish. . .because after i get into a project i realize how much time it will take to make whatever, correctly. and since i dont seem to have the real world pressured environment, when i become unhappy with my progress i usually become unmotivated. user added image

anyway - here's a little update. havin a tough time getting the rear taillight area integrated. i m not modeling the vehicle exactly to the blue prints. because when i originally made them i was off just enough to make a difference and was too eager to begin, so i didnt go back to PS and fix my mistake.

add sidemirrors, front grates, xtra trim, rounded tire, xtended wheel.

user added image

# 5 02-06-2006 , 03:02 PM
Subscriber
wow pretty car (:bow: big enzo fan:bow: ):bow: i have never finsihed a project in one year manily cause i can't texture so i leave it and move on but i am working on a robot and am almost finished now!! woot

# 6 04-06-2006 , 02:30 PM
Subscriber
nice model dude,except your missing a little piece on the nose of the car.in the middle of the nose there is a little wing in the gap something to do with airflow control.its not noticable when its on the car because its in a shadow but its noticable when its not on the car if you know what i mean.other then that very nice.