Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 29-05-2003 , 04:55 AM
Subscriber
I would supply as many schools as possible with Macs user added image

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
# 17 29-05-2003 , 04:56 AM
I would tumble them down with Bulldozers. :p

# 18 29-05-2003 , 04:58 AM
Subscriber
the schools???:-)

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
# 19 29-05-2003 , 05:03 AM
Hehehe ...

<adl notices he reaches a dead end with Axel´s reply, since whatever he chooses to reply might be handled as if he were a hearthless bastard, which of course all of you know he´s not. right?> user added image

# 20 29-05-2003 , 05:13 AM
Subscriber
oc - right user added image

# 21 30-05-2003 , 03:02 AM
I'd buy out apple and then make each of their employees take an imac to the top of the offices and throw it off..... sorry I'm still laughing at kevs joke about macs...

I'd give a couple of million to aberdeen FC and get on the board so that they sort that damn team out! user added image

Pay off all my family debts. Put money into the bank for my cousin's uni education.

Buy myself a kick arse computer cause I am sick of this one!

Get Maya 5, a big bag of doritos, a bottle of diet coke, a room with a view and get started on a new project..... bit boring really.... user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 22 30-05-2003 , 03:37 AM
I'd invest in something, make it into a BILLION dollars, and buy out all the apple factories, and start makeing PC's in them. Then I'd sell all the rights to anything with the Apple name, (Besides those factories) to Bill Gates, then make a private contract with Bill Gates that Microsoft gets all the computers my factory makes, but i get half the profit from them.

DOWN WITH THE DUMB ASS MACS

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 23 30-05-2003 , 04:28 PM
i got one... buy Blizzard Entertainment and make them stop working on warcraft games and finally putout a starcraft two after like 6 years.

Then i would kill adl... or hunt him for sport. How about it. i give you 30 million and the priviledge to hunt you in any city you want. The only restrictions are you cannot tell anyone you ar being hunteduser added image

# 24 31-05-2003 , 01:22 AM

Originally posted by twisteddragon33

Then i would kill adl... or hunt him for sport. How about it. i give you 30 million and the priviledge to hunt you in any city you want. The only restrictions are you cannot tell anyone you ar being hunteduser added image

Haha, .. you and what army? your mother´s? user added image
By the way be sure to actually pack a rifle and not all those dildos you´ve been buying online.

# 25 31-05-2003 , 01:52 AM
Simply Maya OG
.....isnt this supposed to be an....educational..place? user added image

- Hybrid
# 26 02-06-2003 , 09:22 PM
Subscriber
Start my own production studio and hire every one at Simply Maya as my team.user added image