Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 18-07-2011 , 01:16 PM
SM Tea Boy

An Introduction to Fluid Dynamics in Maya

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 18-07-2011 , 07:31 PM
Didn't try the fluid effect in maya yet..i will give it a shot..user added imageuser added image
..\m/

Last edited by Dushyant; 18-07-2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: fluid
# 3 18-07-2011 , 10:25 PM
The thin red line
The new tutorial looks good only seen two parts so far but does explain in detail the basics witch I was lacking............dave

# 4 19-07-2011 , 06:17 AM
SM Tea Boy

The new tutorial looks good only seen two parts so far but does explain in detail the basics witch I was lacking............dave

Thanks Dave I hope you pick something up from it.

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 22-07-2011 , 02:04 AM
Subscriber

Sweet!!!

New tutorial. Find out more and watch the intro video here https://simplymaya.com/autodesk-maya-...ya/?tut_id=192 if your interested in Maya Fluids.

Lifetime members can of course just download it straight away.

Hope you enjoy this one.
Cheers
Dave user added image

I really love this tutorial, I would love to see more!!!user added image But I did have a question? Where do we go to download tutorials that we have purchased? I know in the past there was just a page that had everything someone had purchased but I can't seem to find that anymore??? Any help would be great!!!user added image

Thanks,

Korvic

# 6 22-07-2011 , 05:26 AM
SM Tea Boy

# 7 22-07-2011 , 10:55 AM
Lifetime Member
I will be downloading tonight on the landline...then assaulting my supposed high spec laptop until it melts...yeeehhhhhhhhhh baby...thanks David.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 8 22-07-2011 , 09:40 PM
Subscriber

Boy do I feel Dumb!!!

user added image

Hi I think this might be what your looking for https://simplymaya.com/maya_tutorials/mydownloads.mhtml

Dave user added image

Hi Dave,

I'm going to save this response because I have to run back out for some business. I swear that I've been looking for this forever. Thanks again, I would also love to see more Maya Fluid Dynamics. This might sound silly, but how would one fill up a cup with water and have the cup tip over and the fluid run out onto the table? I'm doing the best that I can to study FX in Maya and any tutorails that you might create I will happily purchase. I just wanted to say that I have found Simply Maya to be one of the best Maya Resources ever!!!user added image

Thanks again,

Korvic

# 9 22-07-2011 , 11:31 PM
Subscriber

user added image

Hi Dave,

I'm going to save this response because I have to run back out for some business. I swear that I've been looking for this forever. Thanks again, I would also love to see more Maya Fluid Dynamics. This might sound silly, but how would one fill up a cup with water and have the cup tip over and the fluid run out onto the table? I'm doing the best that I can to study FX in Maya and any tutorails that you might create I will happily purchase. I just wanted to say that I have found Simply Maya to be one of the best Maya Resources ever!!!user added image

Thanks again,

Korvic

I'll right I'm back at home and I have to admit I'm still lost as how to find tutorials that I've purchased in the past.user added image The link works great Dave, but yea.. still lost.user added image

Thanks Again,

Korvic