SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / My background is not animated

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

26-06-2021, 04:05 PM   #1
rockman70

My background is not animated
Hi all, i'm newie in Maya but time ago i was working with 3ds max and Lightwave. Usually i work with PFtrack and a 3d software to create my compositions. My problem is that when i import the .ma file from pftrack into Maya everything seems to be ok, the camera, the tracks and the background image sequence, but when i change to camera view and play the timeline the tracks are moving but the background image sequence is not. I've tried everything, i've activated the box for image sequence, i've changed the name of the images from After Effects before load them into PFtrack, changed the FPS, etc etc.....but nothing works. Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

Tags
background , camera , image , sequence