Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-10-2008 , 08:49 AM

Where is the extrude edge in Maya 2008

HI,

i'm using a tutorial but they have an older version of maya so i want to extrude edge but there is only extrude in maya 2008 i put it but does me something wrong i'm using a subdivision cylinder

please HELP ME

Here i put one extrude and do that
user added image

and here is in another sigth
user added image

please please HELP ME :headbang:

# 2 23-10-2008 , 10:01 AM
If im not mistaken they have put it all under the extrude command. There is to my knowledge no seperate command anymore. But i am modeling for 1 month now so i might be mistaken. it next to the split polygon tool in the polygon shelf

Last edited by Havoq; 23-10-2008 at 10:05 AM.
# 3 23-10-2008 , 10:17 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
yeah, its just extrude now

# 4 23-10-2008 , 08:19 PM
thanks for answer me but i can't look i'm doing an android and for the leg i'm using a cylinder subdiv and Then I erase the covers of the cylinder and put the cylinder in polygon and put edge so I select the whole shore and put extrude and they do that

user added imageuser added image

why don't put the other line?

what can i do??

please help me

Last edited by migeruart; 24-10-2008 at 06:47 AM.