Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 23-02-2011 , 10:48 PM
Lifetime Member
PMSL this is a hoot mate...LOL keep it up!

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 17 23-02-2011 , 11:39 PM
Subscriber
Im really impressed with how much work you have gotten done already - plus you`re making everyone laugh

# 18 24-02-2011 , 01:18 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
You went all out on this one! Cavemen are looking good.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 19 24-02-2011 , 04:06 AM
Is this a case of the classic tortoise and the hare? Nice work and I agree with the others, this is a nice addition to the challenge haha. Keep it up mate.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 20 26-02-2011 , 04:21 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Thanks guys,

This will be the last wip post before I turn in the final image tomorrowevening.
It will probably not be a high quality image like I have seen some of you guys make, but as said before this one was purely for some comic relief user added imagenot for the win.

After this challenge I will put forth all my efforts into making a great showreel/portfolio ( character artist probably) and try to get into the industry for real, this has been a hobby long enough and I am not getting any younger user added image

But for now my progress

Attached Thumbnails