Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 18-09-2002 , 08:39 AM
Subscriber

XP Home or XP Pro

Forgive the dunce question but does Maya run on XP Home or XP Pro. I am having MONSTER techincal problems installing W2K on my home PC at the moment and I thought 'B******S' I'll give XP a try.

One other question do you have to notify M$ everytime you install a peice of software on XP? That's sounds like a right pain in the arse!

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 2 18-09-2002 , 11:25 AM
SM Tea Boy
NO you dont have to tell M$ every time you install some software just when you first install the OS you need to ring up for an activation code and ya Maya runs fine under XP pro not sure about the Home version as iv never used it.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 18-09-2002 , 11:43 AM
Kevin
Yes runs fine on the home version as well user added image