Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 15-08-2005 , 12:11 AM
Subscriber

Looking to talk chat with current active members of the Modeling Industry

Hey all, I just started at Full Sail Real World Education in Winter Park, Florida in the computer animation degree, I'm actually in my 3rd week starting monday...
Anyways I was wondering if anyone would have the time to answer a few questions one on one for a networking lab i have in Behavioral Science, I'm specifically looking for a Modeller or Animator in the professional realm, big or small company, it doesn't matter, just need to talk to someone with experience in the industry. Any help would be appreciated, you can contact me at linuxtouched.me@gmail.com or on AIM at ImGoingToHell ... Thanks all, hope to hear from some of you soon.

Matt