Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-02-2004 , 03:14 PM
Subscriber

Network Program thing

i have a network running and being the admin i would like a program that allows me to call up the screens of the other computers anytime I want so I can see whats going on with that computer
id also like to be able to use the program to control the amount of bandwidth going to and from that computer as it is conected to the internet

any suggestions?

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 2 03-02-2004 , 03:49 AM
if the computer that you want to see is runing Windows XP Pro then you can use the Windows Terminal services (you also need to have a client in the computer that you want to use to conect with). If you don't have XP Pro then you can use VNC (https://www.realvnc.com/)

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup: