Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 19-01-2005 , 11:48 PM

Aim Ads?

Anyone elses starting to get audio ads on aim? Im using Aim 5.2 with deadaim 3.2(both very oudated but perfect for what i want).

I used to get ads quite a while ago but i blocked them with my firewall and redid some settings and havent gotten one since. But i just started getting some for American Idol.. and man they are anoying..

Anyone know a good way to stop/get rid of them?

# 2 20-01-2005 , 05:45 PM
I am not sure how to stop them, but i can tell you where they're comming form.

If you look above your buddy list, just under the menu set, you'll see that advertisement, that turns into a diff one and has little play buttons, when it shifts it automatically plays. Took me a little time to figure it out, but thats where they're comming from.

# 3 23-01-2005 , 10:39 PM
Subscriber
because of the stupid pop ups, ads, and spyware in the new AIM verions, that's why I'm sticking with the best verison ever!!! 4.7 baby!! lol

-Emo