Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 04-09-2005 , 03:29 PM
Subscriber

Cartoon Dog

Hi

I've found this dog too cute and because I "only" have Cinema4D I tried if it works. And this is the result after 2 weeks of pushing and pulling points. I think it looks not to bad.

He's completly boned and it is even possible to give him a few expressions with his eyes and his eye brow.

Thanks Kurt for such a great Tutorial!

Patrick Eischen (Luxembourg)

My Gallery: https://www.renderosity.com/gallery.e...rtist=petz%5Fe

P.S. I know that this forum is only for Maya work, but in the tutorial Kurt said that I should post my dog into the forum. I hope this is the right place

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 04-09-2005 , 04:53 PM
hey man this dog is pretty cool. i like it a lot.nice render too.
i am going to see your gallery.user added image

# 3 04-09-2005 , 04:57 PM
i just saw your gallery and i can say that you are a great modeller.i love all your render.they are impressive.i am waiting the day i will be good like you lol.user added image

great job!keep up the good work.user added image

# 4 04-09-2005 , 10:04 PM
Subscriber
Great job man. We need a friendly person in here.

PS. Wait, on your ipod shuffle, it says it has 1gb of memory. That much, hmmm, wow.

# 5 07-09-2005 , 10:29 AM
Subscriber
hey nice dog but im not sure about the black spots....
i looked at ur gallery - u have some nice work in there - i really like the watch

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 6 08-09-2005 , 10:07 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by alienscience
PS. Wait, on your ipod shuffle, it says it has 1gb of memory. That much, hmmm, wow. [/B]

Dude, my cellphone has 1gb memory, plus the 90mb in the phone itself, iPod sucks! user added image

Anyhow, I really like the model, and, it's always nice to see new people on the board, regardless of which app they use user added image

Textures look a bit off to me though, the black spots look like they're floating in some way (or something like that, can't exactly put my finger on it) and I think it'd be better without the dirt(?)thing on the snout... But of course, that's just in my opinion user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"

Last edited by blomkaal; 08-09-2005 at 10:10 PM.
# 7 14-09-2005 , 08:27 PM
Subscriber
nice render, I would only suggest some work on the eyes so they more 'part of the head' and not spheres intersecting with a plane.

# 8 13-10-2005 , 03:58 PM
My ipod has 30gb of memory user added image

I love your dog it looks better than what I made when I tried to make oneuser added image