Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 106 13-05-2003 , 06:38 PM

he is a world class unicycler

so ****ing awsome, and by the way, that kid actualy is a world class unicycler, the only problam with doing a chase sceen with a unicycler on a wet day (probably not the best move to film on a wet day) is that you cant do the most amazing tricks with a unicycle.. but it looks kinda cool anyway. and when it's wet it's hard to do some of the tricks. however i wanted to get that stuff to ben as soon as i could, so i desided to film on a wet day anyway. point is. I SHOULD HAVE MORE FOOTAGE SOON! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP I OWE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Eli
You all amaze me.
"i'll try to keep my posted shoter next time"
hahaha, i really cant spell. heh.

# 107 13-05-2003 , 06:39 PM

my bad

I ment to put the F**King rather then spelling out the whole word, my bad. sorry guys.

Eli
You all amaze me.

# 108 13-05-2003 , 08:14 PM
so edit your post then user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 109 16-05-2003 , 04:40 AM
Subscriber
Okay, i'm learning about color correction and lighting and all that, so these will be better, i'm just setting them all up for when the textures come in. Theres is also no motion blur on this one, tell me what you guys think.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 110 16-05-2003 , 05:13 AM

it's like getting high....but better...

editing a post... now i know. thanks user added image ok i'm gona go jump out my window cas i'm kinda overwhelmed at how awsome these sceens are, the only thing i could say is maybe make the ship a little bigger. i'll try worrying about some shadow on ben himself at a later point. and the rest of the shots i'll try and put shadow on people, such as a big wood board etc. and soon there will be some shots where i will cut some tree branches. anyway bottom line is... LOOKS GREAT IN MY EYES! cant wait to see what those Maps will look like

Eli
You all amaze me.

# 111 16-05-2003 , 07:32 AM
Subscriber

The gun...

Ok hear is the gun, unatached and untextured.. just to see what the thoughts are.. still needs a bit more work.. so C+C it heavy !!

# 112 16-05-2003 , 07:43 AM
Subscriber
WHOA!!! nice pony!

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 113 16-05-2003 , 08:03 AM
Subscriber
heres the screen grabs from the second one, for all of you who don't work well with divx sorry guys.

# 114 16-05-2003 , 09:50 PM
Subscriber
Hey this should be the video. Sorry about that last one not working.

Last edited by Vectorman; 16-05-2003 at 09:53 PM.
# 115 18-05-2003 , 06:34 AM

Re: yeah that is the wall

Originally posted by iamatool
Hi everyone, yeah that's the wall in jerusalem, the "wailing wall" "western wall" "cotel" whategver you want to call it, anyway yeah this movie is looking good, if your bord and want to see a segment of a peace of the movie, this is a seen where the "sleezy charictor" has a "dream" which turns into a nightmare. take a look, let me know what you think as well, and keep in mind, this is just one small sceen
www.joanleegant.com/dandream.mpg
thanks allot
Eli
P.S. Ben, as always, i'm extreemly impressed. god damn it. anyway, this weekend i'm gona have allot of footage for you, so be ready. get a buddy to help if you cant handle all of the footage, cas it's gona come pouring in after tomorow. no more ****ing around and having fun with images, now we **** around and have fun with video! woo hoo! let the invasion begin!

LOL, I just watched this, SOOO wierd
user added image

This is cool user added image

# 116 19-05-2003 , 12:10 AM
Subscriber
ARIGHT!!!!!!!!! Pure you're smoke shader worked!! Looks like i'm going to need you're render farm help tho! This takes forever to render!! This was rendered at 300X200 something and Preview Anti aliasing, and still took an hour or so.

Whatcha guys think? Still WIP tho, hard to do tweaking with the render times.

Last edited by Vectorman; 19-05-2003 at 12:22 AM.
# 117 19-05-2003 , 12:20 AM
Subscriber
it should look more like this

# 118 19-05-2003 , 01:59 AM
Subscriber
Okay, i did more on one of the chase scenes. Okay C&C time.

Last edited by Vectorman; 19-05-2003 at 03:28 AM.
# 119 19-05-2003 , 04:01 AM
Subscriber
haha GO PONY!

# 120 19-05-2003 , 04:05 AM
Subscriber
muhahhahaha !!

It works !!