Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-05-2005 , 12:06 AM
Subscriber

Another school thing

Hi everyone out there. I might be better off posting this on some sound editing site, but oh well, I like SM alot. Hope the mods keep their undies undone on this thread. LOL, just playing. But anyways, I am doing a farewell speach for my 8th grade year and graduation to high school. I also need to select a song that relates to my middle school experience. I have selected one, but the problem is, IT CUSSES. I need to know some type of software that is good for say editing that type of stuff. I would by the song edited, but it is on an old CD, so they didnt have the parental advisory stuff back then. So please everyone help.

# 2 27-05-2005 , 12:32 AM
whats the song. they usually have "Clean" releases of most songs for airing use.

# 3 27-05-2005 , 12:47 AM
Subscriber
Oh, hey, thats right. Well its called dammit, and I think you can tell who its by, judging by my avatar and signature. (its blink 182 for all of you who didnt get that). Thanks, ill guess I can try to look for it. But Im not sure where to start looking.

# 4 27-05-2005 , 01:21 AM
Hey....I remember doing this a long time back..but I don't remember what I used...but I looked really quick and found some stuff that looks alright (I haven't tried them..you can download free versions but I have a slow internet connection)....I don't know if I can post a direct link..but some the ones are called AV Music Morpher....and AV Music Changer.....I'll keep looking for a bit and let you know if I find anything else...and good luck...sorry if this wasn't any help (congrats on the graduation btw)..
TheAnswerRP03

# 5 27-05-2005 , 11:26 AM
Subscriber
LOL, thanks for the help. Looking forward to trying out those, oh, and thanks for the congratulations.

# 6 27-05-2005 , 08:33 PM
ahh.
I love that song.
Anyway, good luck on the project

Cheers, user added image
,Matt user added image