Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 25-08-2014 , 07:08 PM

New Skype Room

Hey guys,
I’m trying to set up a skype room for people that are learning/working in the 2d/3d cg area – modelling, animating, texturing, concept, rendering, lighting, rigging, sculpting, uv unwrapping, drawing, vfx. Game devs from all languages are also welcome of course.
My goal for the skype room would be that we get people to join that share an interest and want to learn/work in 2d/3d cg or game dev. This would be a room for people of all levels, whether just starting out or already working in the area this could be a good way to expand, make new friends and new connections. If there was enough interest we could run some friendly competitions from time to time for people to help them improve their skills.

If you wish to join just add me on skype
jamieeire1789

The rules are simple:
No abusing or swearing at other members
Try to keep on topic
No spamming

# 2 25-08-2014 , 07:38 PM
Count me in! Ill add

# 3 25-08-2014 , 08:47 PM
Lifetime Member
Me too, I added you.

(richardvbr)