Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-04-2003 , 07:27 PM

Indian Cricket Team Form

I think Indians r at their best in cricket now

Well. Indian performance has been great in last 2 matches. We beat Bangladesh and South Africa by a huge margin. And definitely we r going to take the trophy :banana:

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
# 2 13-04-2003 , 10:10 PM
Subscriber
well,, yeah,,, i agree,, but saurav ganguly is testing out all the 15 players now, btw, did you ask for a forum???

check out my cricket forum,

https://www.cricketfans.ontheweb.com

you should register,,, the forum is brand new, so only one user registered, get some more people to join user added image

# 3 14-10-2021 , 09:38 AM

T20 World Cup

If some one is not in Asian region and want to stream T20 world cup Live stream online, then is there a good option to use VPN. user added image

Last edited by alanwake820; 14-10-2021 at 09:41 AM. Reason: New Update