Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 11-10-2005 , 03:09 PM
Subscriber

Watching movies on DivX player

Hi

Is it just me or do others experience the audio lagging behind the video on the divX player?

Windows media player seems ok, however I prefer the divX player as being able to tap the space bar to pause the video is really handy.

Any other players being used by use guys?

# 2 11-10-2005 , 03:41 PM
Subscriber
I did a search and found this adaptation of microsofts old version 6 player with a number of enhancements for divX files. The default for "pause" is the space bar...and it looks like you can customise all the buttons for personal choice. user added image

Will see how it performs....

# 3 15-10-2005 , 03:16 PM
Tubby
Sounds like talking about media player classic. Have been using this for a number of years now with no problems.

Available Here

# 4 15-10-2005 , 07:09 PM
Subscriber
Yeh...thanks for the link, this is the one I found and seems to work beautifully. Cheers