Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 22-06-2003 , 01:52 PM
Kevin

Members Who Cannot POst Or Download

Hi all

I have recieved a few mails from people saying they are a member but are unable to post OR download of the board.

On the 15 I have checked...In ALL cases this was because the user did not click on the confirmation email that was sent back to them.

So this needs to be done before you can use the facilities at SM.

Also if you cannot download the VIP tutorials - It means that you have NO points left! Go here to buy some: https://www.simplymaya.com/payment.mhtml

If you have correctly registered via clicking on the link in the email sent to you then its a cookie problem or likewise your end.

I am sorry but I do not have the time to go to every user and give them access manually.

Regards

# 2 23-06-2003 , 05:15 PM
i never got my confirmation for twisteddragon33 at slw... but when i reregistered with twisteddragon i got it. Ruined m whole setup thoughuser added imageuser added image

# 3 23-06-2003 , 05:20 PM
Probably entered the wrong mail twice maybe. user added image

# 4 23-06-2003 , 06:23 PM
i doubt it. I alwys type t(first letter of my e-mail) and then it pops up in the box. i just highlight it and thats all. Only option....

But i guess its nt too big a deal. i just miss my 33....

# 5 24-06-2003 , 01:07 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
i doubt it. I alwys type t(first letter of my e-mail) and then it pops up in the box. i just highlight it and thats all. Only option....

But i guess its nt too big a deal. i just miss my 33....

I fixed your twisteddragon33 account at SLW for you

I checked the logs the mail was sent and your address was right, so god knows why you didn't get it, then again with a combined membership of 15 thousand ppl hardly surprising the odd e-mail gets lost along the way.

David user added image

THREAD CLOSED AS THIS IS MEANT AS AN ADVISORY NOTICE.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"