Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 29-08-2003 , 08:40 PM
Subscriber

Help creating.CoilyCord/TorchLight/and Mesh_Grate

Hiya,
I am a total Noob, and am on the Challenge, also time is running out so I really only have tonight to get it done... user added image

I would really like to put some of these effects in my scene, but don't know how...

1./ A Mesh or Grate...out of Poly's if poss or the effect of

2./ How do I fill a container with liquid? [It's revolved if that makes any difference] (And if possible create drips/stream from a hose? going into it....

3./ A Torchbeam... (Lighting) (I'm sure I saw a tutorial somewhere, but Sod's Law I cannot find it now I need it)

Yours Hopefully Scraggy

# 2 29-08-2003 , 09:16 PM
You can just put questions regarding the challenges inside your challenge thread.

A grate is easy, Id make a large flat poly cube, then a smaller poly cube for the hole size. Then duplicate with transform options set to get the smaller cube marking out each hole. Them just boolean subtract them from the larger cube. The result being a large flat cube, with loads of holes in it.

# 3 29-08-2003 , 09:38 PM
Subscriber

OoPs...Sorry... S.M.

Yes, really sorry for re-posting - but all questions are split up on my Challenge thread... And am fast running out of time....So I decided to Post my questions all the in same place, in the hope I can get a couple of effects done....Consider my wrist slapped!
Sorry for that. user added image And Thanks for reply .... user added image

Regards Scraggy