Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 16-09-2007 , 11:25 AM

Professional Texture artist needed

Hello,

I am in need of a professional texture artist, this is a job listing that includes salary and an interest to work in the gaming industry. This job is based out of San Francisco California and you will have to be located on-site.

Those interested shoot me an email at Danielsalters@gmail.com with your portfolio. I will then reply back to the portfolios that peak our interest and I will explain more in-depth on the job description, pay, etc etc.

Sorry that this thread is relatively vague but I can't divulge in too many details on this publicly.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask them along with your portfolio.

Experience is a must and the programs you will be working with include Maya, Photoshop, and BodyPaint 3d.

Thank you!

Last edited by dan01; 16-09-2007 at 11:40 AM.
# 2 17-09-2007 , 01:45 AM
Have in mind that this is a site that focuses on learning, not a site for experienced people to display their work. user added image