Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 19-04-2003 , 09:04 PM
Subscriber
Eagleking, btw.. i think he meant fancy user added image (just spelling it like fansay ;D).

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 17 19-04-2003 , 10:21 PM
lol..I thought he meant something bad

# 18 19-04-2003 , 11:32 PM
user added image Thanks for having around here. like i said it really rocks to have a good maya community user added image Hey EagleKing I meant it as a compliment sorry about spelling LOL. What i meant was that it looks like your real good at photoshop. M thanks for having me and for clearing that little typo for me. Yea i find uv layout and just bringing color to a character fun. Its where you start to see it come more to life. alexgc i'll post some wires up ok. Thanks again

# 19 19-04-2003 , 11:34 PM
Darkness

# 20 19-04-2003 , 11:43 PM
Man Welcome to SM.... i really like your style of modelling... its just awesome...and guyz who are interested in wireframes...or if they wana watch closely...they can visit Miguel's website and download his portfolio...
dude ur work is just awesome...user added image
Welcome to SM once again, hope you will share your beautiful ideas , awesome tips and techniques with all of us here...user added image

# 21 20-04-2003 , 12:05 AM
user added image Thanks You shoaib iam glad you enjoy my modeling, by the way iam always willing to share tips and technquies and answer questions about how i do things just ask and ill try to explain it best i can. Thanks shoaib user added image

# 22 20-04-2003 , 11:09 AM
Subscriber
thanks for the wires migusan...im just about to check out ur website actually...im sure im about to be suitably impressed user added image

# 23 20-04-2003 , 12:25 PM
user added image Hey no prob alexgc thats how i learned was to look at wireframes. Hey if anything you could go check out my links and entertain your self there for a few hours.