Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-11-2007 , 08:19 PM

Anasasis- Winter Challenge

Alrighty with this challenge being a bit longer and over the x-mas break ill give this a great crack. This will be like a few people here my first competition, im thinking along the lines at the moment of like a huge tackle really up-close right in your face maybe gridiron or just a huge hit in N.H.L. With this i will try to really portray a lot of power and energy. Should have some sketches up later of what i mean more this is very early concept phases. I finish my exams in three days so itll all be starting then lol.

# 2 05-11-2007 , 04:40 PM
alrighty did a few sketches so i know what im aiming for and started to put together a basic character which still needs a lot of work.

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 05-11-2007 , 04:42 PM
forgot to say i decided to go with an n.h.l hit a guy getting pushed through one of the glass barriers

# 4 05-11-2007 , 05:37 PM
just another update

Attached Thumbnails
# 5 06-11-2007 , 08:55 PM
I continue to be amazed how fast you (and others) make these models. Looks pretty good already. Keep it going !

# 6 07-11-2007 , 02:03 PM
thanks heaps mate trust me with practice under your belt everything becomes easier just keep at it

# 7 13-11-2007 , 01:47 AM
another update started on the head the helmet and a bit of a texture to see how it will look crits always encouraged

Attached Thumbnails
# 8 27-11-2007 , 06:19 AM
been a while since ive posted and ive decided to change my entry i made a low poly snowboarding charcter so im going to adjust him and make a half pipe seen it is in the w.i.p section under low poly snowboarder