Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-04-2003 , 02:27 PM
Subscriber

playback on mac g4 400

hi, i'm trying to play the movie for the medusa - wrinkles tutorial on a g4 400 mac

the sound quality is fine, but the video is more like a series of stills that update very slowly (about 10-30seconds)

anyone help with this problem?

also - are there any source maya files to acompany this movie
thanks,
tony

# 2 10-04-2003 , 08:21 AM
Kevin
we are working on finding a solution to the mac problems - and no there is no scene file to the video, but it would be easy to knock up a poly oject to use

# 3 10-04-2003 , 02:35 PM
Just an FYI, the last time a Mac user had those issues, I remember they solved it by playing the movie on a faster machine.

So, it might have to do with some sort of hardware video-frame-rate slowness... tho, I could be full of ituser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com