SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Competitions / Previous Challenges (Archives) / My dream office challenge - Puneet.3d

Previous Challenges (Archives) Previous Challenges on Simply Maya.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

06-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
puneet.3d
Lifetime Member

My dream office challenge - Puneet.3d
Hi my dear friends I am back gain. i can see many same participants from the "My fav: toy challenge" and me too .. again its gonna be very very tough for the judges..
well as far as the idea for this challenge is concerned i want to make it out of this world as this is dream office challenge. in fact this will help me in making my real office too heheh.
So my idea is to design office related to aqua life. under sea life. So i have decided to give a look of Sea shell to m office Outer will be a kind of sea shell. i will be designing a separate waiting room for my customers where they will love to wait if i am busy in kind of meeting the couches and seats will be designed kind of shells and fishes. well in reception area i will give a look of waterfall from the wall made of shells and stones studded on it. walls of my office will not be straight as i am trying o show interior of a shell and sea life. in my cabin the main thing will be my work desk and that will be in the shape of a mermaid .

well i have decided to use multicolor glasses cut in different shapes to be fixed in the wall from where when lights will enter it will like heaven on earth. this is my idea.. and work will be posted soon

good luck to all
06-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
honestdom
The Nurb Herd

yeaaah, smiles and winks for everyone!
07-08-2011, 01:26 AM   #3
Perfecto

I almost went with an aquatic theme too so I'm excited to see what you do. You're concept sounds very interesting.
24-05-2012, 01:45 AM   #4
AquaLife13

AquaLife 3D
AquaLife 3D is a Facebook game putting players in control of their virtual aquariums, where
they purchase, breed, raise and sell fish to earn coins, XP and diamonds.
http://www.dotmmo.com/aqualife-3d-10002.html