Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 25-05-2004 , 03:21 AM
Subscriber

Key problems.. see pic

I am going back and cleaning up my keys but for some reason i have duplicates in my time line i try to get rid of the but they keep comming back, it's beging to be a huge pain. The duplicates are screwing up my arcs ect.. Any ideas? I am using Maya 6.0 auto keying and manual when needed. I have tried snaping but that doesn't work in the timeline, graph editor or dope sheet.

Kassun

Attached Thumbnails

"The day you stop dreaming is the day you die"

www.kassuns.com
# 2 25-05-2004 , 05:16 PM
they are more than likely keys sitting on different channels. You should be able to select each channel one by one and then move/delete the keys as necessary. This is almost certainly because you are using autokeying.

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 25-05-2004 , 05:36 PM
Subscriber
found a soultion. go into the graph editor select all the keys then goto edit -- select un snaped-- then press delete. all the unsnaped keys are deleted.

Kassun

"The day you stop dreaming is the day you die"

www.kassuns.com