Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 19-11-2004 , 10:24 PM

Face help

Crease with face model...just wondering how to fix it....when i convert it to Sub-Ds its got the crease in the middle....im wondering if i have to add the extra face along the center of the head thats flat to not have the crease.....or direct me to a place where it says...thnx

Btw my comma on keyboard is broken....sry for anyone who is annoyed with bad grammar.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." --Albert Einstein
# 2 20-11-2004 , 03:09 AM
the crease you are seeing might be made form the head being mirrored. If you duplicated the head so you only have to do half a face there is a crease that is visible until the object is combined and the edges are merged.