Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 10-01-2006 , 09:29 PM
Subscriber

Learning Edition 6.0 - where are the booleans?

Forgive me if this has been covered. I searched but found nothing, and I'm starting to think I'm going mad.

I can't find a single reference to boolean operations in any menu anywhere. And I need to use them. I think.

I'm a total noob. I'd look at the Help menu if it worked, but it doesn't - hence this posting. Any guidance on this would be much appreciated. But from the searches I did through this forum, it seems like everybody is using a very different version of Maya to the one I have.

Anyway, thanks in advance

Mike

# 2 10-01-2006 , 11:14 PM
im using 7.0 i think n u need to make sure yer menu layout is on modelling in the top left its a little drop down menu its prolly set on animate as defult i think, ones its on modelling its in the polygon tab on the top menu.
good luck
josh

# 3 11-01-2006 , 10:35 AM
Subscriber
Thank you very very much. I didn't even see that tab where you could change menus. Gonna pretend it wasn't there yesterday to save face.