Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 10-08-2004 , 07:13 PM
Subscriber

active and passive bodies

hi everyone, i'm looking for some help with regards to active and passive bodies. the sequence goes as such, i wanted a ball falling every 48 frames onto a ramp and for them to travel down the ramp to the end. the problem, asides from being a beginner, is that say i set the first ball to set off on frame 24, the next ball would leave at 72 but you can only have one set off point for the solver, so i made another solver and that worked, one leaves at frame 24 then the next at 72 but the one at 72 won't react with the passive body, falls straight through it and not even an error message. what's up with it?