Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 02-04-2005 , 04:15 PM
Subscriber

I NEED HELP. I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DEMO REEL.

Actually i want to make a demo reel so that i can approach companies for a job. Can anyone tell me how to make it from scratch? (plz gimme the link). Is demo reel for modelling/animation and texturing are different?

It would be really helpfull, if anyone can provide me a link which has any step by step tutorials/information on making a demo reel.

Thanks,
Peace,
Gautam.

# 2 02-04-2005 , 05:45 PM
Subscriber
I don't think there are any tutorials about it. Although there is a book about how to get a job in the 3d biz. You will get the most out of the serch funtion though, this topic has bean talked about a lot in the past.

If your asking about how to render out the avi though, just buy chance. Thats something difrent.