Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 31-12-2007 , 01:09 AM

idea

I have an idea for a tutorial ... how about making a hi res model of a super hot female night elf (w.o.w) ...

I bet that a lot of people would like such a tutorial considering the fact that 10 milion people play that game user added image

just an idea ...
sry if it sounded retarded user added image

# 2 02-01-2008 , 12:48 AM
Subscriber
i would take the tutorial but i dont play WoW and dont ever want to user added image

# 3 02-01-2008 , 07:32 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
Hmmm i think you may have a problem with this
every post i see of yours seems to mention this
have you consulted a doctor?

# 4 02-01-2008 , 07:53 AM
not quite ...

I first posted here without visiting the members lounge... where I realised that there is where Kurt asked about oppinions one hour later ...

I am deeply sorry for posting twice ... you have my word I wasn't intened to spam the forum with WoW topics ...

Sorry again ... and btw ... please don't ever call me mentally challenged again ... :hug: