Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-05-2003 , 01:41 PM

Blend Shapes?

Does antbody know how to edit blend shapes in the graph editer?

Cheers, James.

# 2 01-05-2003 , 02:07 PM
In the blendshape menu where the sliders are.. On the bottom left couner hit select and they will all loud into you channel box. Then just hit graph editer.. and they should load....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 3 01-05-2003 , 02:11 PM
Subscriber
You pretty much do it the same way you'd adjust curves for joints or other objects. Say you have facial blendshapes, you select the original face geometry that has the blendshapes, and open your graph editor... you should see the curves that make up the blendshapes in action user added image

I lttle tip I got from Paul Mikulecky of Lost Pencil www.lostpencil.com was to keep curves for facial blendshapes in spline mode, makes the face more natural.

Hope this helps,
George

God Bless you and 3D
# 4 01-05-2003 , 02:30 PM
Excellent, cheers guys!

"1.21 GIGAWATTS"