Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 61 09-01-2003 , 11:55 PM
SM Alumni

Originally posted by undseth
Nah roach105.

But I'll start collecting pictures of the Grumman F14 Tomcat user added image

Good choice! the f14 tomcat and the f4 phantom (think its the f4) are my favourite aircraft. oh and the sr71.... and the a-10 is neat too user added image

# 62 10-01-2003 , 05:08 AM
Subscriber
The f4 phantom is one kickass aircraft!

# 63 10-01-2003 , 01:09 PM
Subscriber

What to choose between

Yes the F4 Phantom looks fantastic. Unless I change my mind (again) I'll go for one of these two aircrafts.

Last edited by undseth; 10-01-2003 at 01:21 PM.
# 64 10-01-2003 , 01:42 PM
The F14 is too common for my tastes. I'd say go with the "Duck." I used to love everytime I'd see one of those being used in the old "Black Sheep Squadron" tv series. As far as other planes go....F4U Corsair (love the gull wings), steerman biplane (aerobatics, baby user added image and for fighter jets....there's a lot of wicked ones: the f4 phantom and the Helier (the jet that does the helicopter takeoffs) come to mind.

Speaking of fighter jets, years ago I went to England to visit my sister and her family (where her now ex-husband was stationed in the airforce). We went to the base, inside the tower by the target range.....jaguars and A10's doing target practice. I almost dropped my camera because of the sound delay from the planes guns to when the sound actually hit....the front guns on an A10 will startle the pants off ya...LOUD...I forget what size shells it packs 33-60...somewhere in there. It's like a giant gatling gun.

--Pete

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 65 10-01-2003 , 03:22 PM
I like the duck=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 66 10-01-2003 , 03:23 PM
same here

Please check
My (old) website!