Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 04-01-2005 , 09:32 PM

Bad pc:/

I won't be very active for the next 2 weeks:/

Last thursday my Ati 9800 broke down so i bought a new one.. few days ago my asus motherboard broke down so I immediatly bought me a few new things heh:/

Problem is.. they wont be here for another 2!!! weeksuser added image

I returned the new videocard because I ordered myself the following:

Amd athlon 64 3500+ Winchester core
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum
XFX 6600GT PCI Express
200Gb Maxtor S-ata

i'm currently working with a pci videocard which has the crappiest shit ever:/ had to run on 640*480 etc... heh:/

Almost had an harddisk crash too.. almost lost my maya projects including the contest one..

I don't know if i'll be able to finish the contest in time... I certainly can't use maya on this hardwareuser added image

I'll be viewing the pages about every few days and hope to be back and more active than ever in 2 weeksuser added image

Till then=]

Don't read anything I write down.. it's all weird
# 2 05-01-2005 , 09:26 AM
I though pci express cards only worked on pentium based systems? Or am I mistaken?

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 05-01-2005 , 12:04 PM
if that was the case would they implent them on amd motherboards?user added image

Don't read anything I write down.. it's all weird