Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 166 21-06-2004 , 03:44 PM
Subscriber
Spanish version from Dragon-

60 minutes defensive opportunitys to us 0
30 minutes offensive all the opportunitys
no big assumption that if you play offensive you get more opportunitys...

Neutral version-----------------------------------

60 minutes defensive -opportunitys to us= some...more to Portugal.

30 minutes offensive= NOT!! all the opportunitys to Spain but more than before + similar amounts if not more to Portugal as well.

What you are trying to say is that if Spain played offensive like Portugal then they would have had more chances without taking into consideration that it would and did create more chances for Portugal as well????

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 21-06-2004 at 04:08 PM.
# 167 21-06-2004 , 05:43 PM
you say you saw it twice

ill say it again,
60 minutes we play defensive, chances to throw to goal: 0 ( see it again and deny it if you dare) (and thats precisely why i said the match was lamentable)
30 minutes we play offensive all the chances we had of throwing to goal in the whole match
i never spoke of the opportunitys of the portugese except to say that they didnt made us a goal in the last 30 minutes and of course that if we are attacking more time they arent attacking us that time... I never said we had the ball ALL the time and that they never reached on the last 30 minutes as you seem to imply i did...

What you are trying to say is that if Spain played offensive then they would have had more chances without taking into consideration that it would and did create more chances for Portugal as well??
Of course we would and thats the thing about soccer if you dont frigging create chances in in 60 minutes then it is something else not soccer and you(we, whoever) damn deserve to loose.
And i take into consideration that when they got really close the chances of the opportunitys transforming into goal would be higher too (but then again the time you have the ball and are moving it arround in the middle and the time you are there with chances of throwing to goal is time they arent doing precisely that to you)

Last edited by dragonfx; 21-06-2004 at 06:00 PM.
# 168 21-06-2004 , 05:59 PM
Subscriber
Boy you don't give up do you? Forget what I mean or you meant...Spain is OUT!!!

Look I am eating Spanish Nectarine right now & they are really sweet and tasty but............................................... .....................................not as sweet as Portugals victory over Spain. Sorry could not resist :-)

No seriously they are really sweet. I was in the supermarket and they had "from Spain sticker" on it.
I straight away thought about you Dragon ;-) and bought lot's of them.

grrrr
# 169 21-06-2004 , 06:02 PM
Subscriber
Dragon I am only winding you up...relax man :-)
Today on German TV they were showing Spanish Girls with Spanish T.shirts zipping their jackets up to hide their Spanish T.Shirts and buying Portugal caps :-) I found that cute.

I hope you support your Iberian brothers now Dragon????

grrrr
# 170 21-06-2004 , 06:03 PM

Originally posted by slickrenderer
Boy you don't give up do you? Forget what I mean or you meant...Spain is OUT!!!

Look I am eating Spanish Nectarine right now & they are really sweet and tasty but............................................... .....................................not as sweet as Portugals victory over Spain. Sorry could not resist :-)

No seriously they are really sweet. I was in the supermarket and they had "from Spain sticker" on it.
I straight away thought about you Dragon ;-) and bought lot's of them.

user added image
heheheheeheheeehheheeehehheheehehehehehehheheeeee
i love you too sweety
user added image

PD.: Surrender? never!...
i just eventually shut up user added image

Last edited by dragonfx; 21-06-2004 at 06:07 PM.
# 171 21-06-2004 , 06:03 PM
Subscriber
hey guys that is over now it doesn't matter user added image - portugal got thru - the only thing that matters now is england user added image and it's time for our players to put up or shut up!!!

cheers

Rich
# 172 21-06-2004 , 06:06 PM
Subscriber
>i love you too sweety

Dragon RELAX MAN!!! I am a man :-) Don't be fooled by my avatar. My avatar is only my bit on the side :-)

Dragon where in Spain are you from? Do you support any Spanish clubs?

EDIT- If you are female...then by all means call me
SWEETY :-)

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 21-06-2004 at 06:08 PM.
# 173 21-06-2004 , 06:09 PM
i knew it before, it was a joke, sweetyuser added image

im actually from Leon, but ive got family on madrid and catalunya... and have lived for 1 year periods in sevilla and bilbao... so a bit from here and there...

Last edited by dragonfx; 21-06-2004 at 06:12 PM.
# 174 21-06-2004 , 06:12 PM
Subscriber
I have a feeling that England might go out tonight. Although on paper England should beat Croatia.

English hardcore fans are too hardcore for my liking. The clips I am seeing of some of the english fans makes me think that they need to be chained. No respect for the locals and looking for trouble like thugs.
Although they are minority but they are the ones who leave a lasting impression on the world public.

grrrr
# 175 21-06-2004 , 06:18 PM
Subscriber
# 176 21-06-2004 , 06:22 PM
Kevin
i predict a 1-1 bore score at england

# 177 21-06-2004 , 06:29 PM
Subscriber
Kevin are you really English :-)?

grrrr
# 178 21-06-2004 , 07:07 PM
Subscriber
Wow! England already 1 goal down. My sixth sense is telling me after watching the 1st 20 minutes that England is going 1:3 down unfortunately. Specially with Mr James in the goal...what a muppet!!!

Any more predictions?

grrrr
# 179 21-06-2004 , 07:13 PM
Subscriber
England is actually playing alot better. To be honest that first goal was a very lucky bounce. Ended up on the wrong foot for England.

# 180 21-06-2004 , 07:32 PM
Subscriber
I meant 3:1 to England :-)

grrrr