Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 121 16-06-2004 , 08:35 PM
ok portugese fans... We Wil, We Will Rockya!...user added image
the sunday will be hot...

(and now for something completely different:
just in the midpart of the portugal-russia a house near mine caught fire (with ashes coming to mine and the firefighters coming, and (luckily) nobody hurt
and the sunday is the wedding of a cousin...(so i will be in barcelona undusting my catalonian... it was worse when i was there and there was a madrid barça... and me thinking "no matter who scores keep your mouth shut...")

Last edited by dragonfx; 16-06-2004 at 08:52 PM.
# 122 16-06-2004 , 09:10 PM
Subscriber
bye bye ruski dudes user added image

MURPH
# 123 16-06-2004 , 09:26 PM
Subscriber
I am happy that Portugal won but not impressed at all.

If they don't up their game 10 times more aginst Spain then it's goodbye Portugal.

Andrade for me was dissapointing.
Carvalho was excellent in defence.

If Greece avoid defeat against Russia, they will qualify for the quarter-finals.
If Spain avoid defeat against Portugal, they will qualify for the quarter-finals.
Portugal must beat Spain to reach the quarter-finals.
Russia have already been eliminated.
If Spain lose against Portugal, they can only reach the quarter-finals if Russia beat Greece by a greater margin than Spain lose to Portugal OR if the goal difference is equal (between Spain and Greece) and Spain have scored the same or greater number of goals in all three group matches as Greece.
If Greece lose to Russia, they will only be eliminated if Portugal beat Spain by a smaller margin than Greece lose to Russia OR if the goal difference is equal (between Spain and Greece) and Spain have scored the same or greater number of goals in all three group matches as Greece.

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 16-06-2004 at 09:29 PM.
# 124 16-06-2004 , 10:07 PM
Phew....well Portugal finally won!! Great game, although like slick said, not a convincing victory at all, but it's the result that counts, and thats what was achieved.

A bit unlucky for the Russian goalkeeper, but that's the way it goes, and besides I am sure they can appeal against it, cause he didn't touch the ball as the replay clearly showed.

Anyways....... 3 points for the portuguese, now they will have to work hard agianst the Spaniards and beat them if they are to qualify for the next round.

-------------------------------------------
# 125 16-06-2004 , 10:23 PM
user added image

<--------------------------------
He says he wants to participate on the España-Portugal and asks wether the use of plasma-shoulder-mounted-weapons in a match is regulated by the FIFA...

(and i truly dunno what to tell him...)user added image

# 126 17-06-2004 , 11:28 AM
Subscriber
I know what you should tell him ;-)
Tell him to watch the end part of Predator movie. The part where he explodes into tiny pieces.
That will answer his question ;-) LOL!

grrrr
# 127 17-06-2004 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber
What a boaring match so far England 1:0.
I was expecting England to dominate???

grrrr
# 128 17-06-2004 , 06:26 PM
Kevin
england are so crap to watch, they had 12 men on the pitch today against the swiss 10 (the ref)

they played like schoolboys, dam there rubbish!

# 129 17-06-2004 , 07:45 PM
Subscriber
Yup, Like you mentioned a few days ago kev this Euro in genral has been very boring. There has only been one or two good games.

to many teams have the same style nothing different. This is why the world cup will always be better.

Last edited by roach105; 17-06-2004 at 08:31 PM.
# 130 17-06-2004 , 09:06 PM
Subscriber
How lucky was France today? Actually France is always lucky.

Screw it I don't care anymore. I mean why cut my heart it's not as if Portugal is going anywhere even if they manage to beat Spain.

grrrr
# 131 17-06-2004 , 09:41 PM
Subscriber
ok, so i agree England played crap today but the swiss were taking so many dives it was starting to take the piss.

# 132 17-06-2004 , 10:19 PM
Subscriber
Read this...I am really fed up with fat Figo!!! He thinks he is untouchable!!!! Read this-

- Figo now has 19-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo breathing down his neck and one of the biggest cheers on Wednesday came when Ronaldo was brought on in the 78th minute -- at Figo's expense.

As soon as Ronaldo can produce crosses to match his nimble, fancy footwork, Figo's place could be in real jeopardy.

Rui Costa has accepted his new role gracefully, declaring before the Russia game: "If helping Portugal means my not playing, I'll accept that. The most important thing is that we have to beat Russia regardless of the 11 who play."

It remains to be seen how Figo would react to starting on the bench. The number seven looked distinctly unhappy as he went off on Wednesday, giving his coach the most reluctant of handshakes.

Later, the Real Madrid player stormed through the media area, stopping only to remonstrate with a Spanish journalist about a story he had written after the opening match. "

grrrr
# 133 18-06-2004 , 11:24 AM
Figo is not as good as he used to be :/

Hmm.. im a bit scared about tonights match, denmark vs Bulgari.. I faer that the Danes will underestimate the Bulgis.. I hope they wont tho ..

I predict 2-0 for Denmark tonight .. I certainly hope so anyway user added image

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 134 19-06-2004 , 05:06 PM
Germany has a good chance to win!

# 135 19-06-2004 , 08:37 PM
Subscriber
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO...