Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 11-04-2004 , 01:04 PM

Trying to get that swagger back

hello people of sm.com i've been browsing the boards for a few and been stalking a few of the professionals here (dont take that literally).

but i've been out of school for about 2 years now, which i havent hardly touched maya. but recently i've been playing with it, not anything seriously, but just a lil sum sum here and there.

i wanted to ask what do some of yall do when you take an absence from the matrix, how do you get back into the swing of things. i mean, i know i just have to spend more time on it. but the problem is getting myself to spend more time on it..

anyway, i'll be bothering you for a while now...so get used to it.

maya user
# 2 11-04-2004 , 02:36 PM
When i need to get get started back up again...i usally just try and find a small project to warm up on and at the same time im a bit excited about doing... I also look at some of my favorite artsit to get inspired.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb