Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 06-10-2008 , 09:02 AM

My Work So Far

Hey everyone..

I've been using Maya for about 3 months and have done a few courses but here is my work to date and hopefully i will be able to improve my skills and my work based on your feed back user added image

i have a few playblast videos but haven't moved them to this computer yet but hopefully I'll have those up soon for you user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 06-10-2008 , 09:06 AM
theres another picture im trying to upload but it wont work..
its to big so I'll try and compress it for you guys to tell me about user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 06-10-2008 , 12:23 PM
Super Moderator
I can't really tell whats going on in certain areas of the first image, I mean, I know its a bowl and a table but I don't know whats up with the underside of it (also might want to steer clear of black backgrounds with PLE, the watermark is deadly)

- Genny
# 4 06-10-2008 , 12:26 PM
hey!

thanks for the tips yeah the table was just sort of done in about 30 mins its based on the table in front of me right now lol

but yeah the lighting isnt all that good so i'm thinking next time i do some stuff i might just do full lighting in the scene and make it nice and bright

and yeah the black background was becomes i didnt know how to change the environment but now i do so its okay user added image